Monday

3rd August 2014

It's been a while since I have written anything here, I wasn't very well for a few days. Life got really bad. I was having some really bad thoughts, suicide mainly, but I didn't know why. I managed to fight them off, but the worse thing was to hide what I was going through from the wife. I had a few close calls where I nearly lost my rag with her, but managed to stop myself. 
Why am I going through all this? I know no-one can answer me but it would be nice to know the reason. I know the cause, a psychotic man for a father, the abuse he dished out every day, the beatings for the slightest little reason, sometimes no reason at all, he used to say, "just for the fun of it." I look at other people to see the signs of any other child that might be getting abused. 
Why do parents abuse their children? Yeah I was no angel, no child is really, but they have to be allowed to grow, I was never allowed that privilege. I never learnt anything from either of my parents really if the truth be known. I have never had any 'real' friends, people I can actually trust.
Trust is a big thing with me, can anyone actually say that they would trust someone with their life these days? I don't really think anyone can say that with their hand on their heart. 
Family is a different matter. Blood is different. You automatically trust your family, until they let you down, then it's even harder to regain the trust.
I started to trust my care worker, little by little, but no more, I will never trust him ever again, why? I had a meeting with him a couple of weeks ago, I was treated so badly, like a pest, even as a time waster, that is how I felt anyway. It is so difficult for me to open up fully about how I feel to anyone, to actually tell someone what I went through, to talk about something that is so disgustingly filthy to anyone, especially when the person I have to talk about is my own father, I just can't do that.
Just recently there has been a lot of stories on the news about people being abused as children, I listen to them and I think to myself, ' if only people could listen to me without me actually talking about things,' it would be so fantastic I would be so happy, if only people could actually listen to someone's mind.
I actually went out today, it's been so long since I have been out, it's an experience I wouldn't wish on anyone. Firstly the fear of going out, I have managed to fight those feelings, they're not going to get the better of me again. I walked into Surbiton, easy going to Surbiton, it's downhill. On the way back I brought the wife dinner, it was nice, couldn't afford it but what the hell.
I am rambling on a bit here, I apologize for this, I am trying to keep myself occupied, firstly my heart is trying to break through my ribs, it's called an anxiety attack, only a small one, but I don't want it to grow.

Till next time ........

    

2 comments:

  1. Well in some way, writing this is a way of talking about it at least a bit. I personally also have a trusting issue and feel like I am only really safe if I keep everything to myself. It is easier that way and I don't want to be a burden to anyone. I am learning to get over that, but it is not an easy thing. It helps having people in my life now that I can trust and love and know that they are not going to use what I tell them to hurt me later. Maybe we can work on that together? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aerial you are one person that I feel I could trust after what you and your husband done for me. Sometimes though I feel like I want to moan at you because of that. I also wish sometimes you hadn't done what you did. You are a wonderful lady, I felt for you when your husband past away, I also felt confused, like he saved my life but paid with his own. He was one of the most wonderful men I have ever met online. I didn't even know he was ill.
    Trust with me is a major subject, I look at people, I see the love they show their parents and receive the love back. I got nothing back from mine. I am beginning to realize so much nowadays.
    You take care hunni ... Sending you and your children love n hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete